The homeless children of Mary’s Place need dress clothes this Holiday season! And you can help!
Agents of Change, a philanthropic real estate guild, is holding our second annual dress clothes drive for Mary’s Place. The kids will receive these clothes at their Holly Jolly Holiday Party as Christmas presents. We need new and gently used girls and boys’ clothes for infants to 18-year-olds. Last year, Mary’s Place was short of boys’ clothes, particularly teenage boys’ clothes.
The clothing drive ends on Dec. 16. Drop-off locations are:
- Downtown: Group Health (1730 Minor Ave, Suite 800)
- West Seattle: Keller Williams (4452 California Ave SW)
- South Lake Union: Keller Williams (1100 Dexter Ave N 275)
- Bellevue: First Security Bank (1110 12th Ave NE)
- Northgate: ReMax NW (300 NE 97th St)
- Northgate: Homestreet Bank (115 NE 100th)
If you can’t make it to a drop-off location, just let me know and I’ll be happy to arrange a pickup. Let’s give these kids a great Holiday!