Pandemic fatigue was getting to us. Spending time with our incredible clients is the best part of our job—and we’ve missed it. So much.
So we got creative.
We designed a pandemic-safe, neighborhood scavenger hunt. It’s an app-based, team scavenger hunt across Fremont, Phinney Ridge, and Woodland Park. Teams of 1–4 people compete for $760 in prizes by completing challenges, taking photos, and answering trivia questions. It runs an entire month (February 12–March 12), and you can play when you want and how you want:
- Maybe a fun Saturday with your family.
- Or an excuse to get outside explore the neighborhood.
- Or a way to “team up” digitally with friends you haven’t seen since last March.
However you play, we hope this is a bright spot in this isolating year.
We partnered with local businesses to give the scavenger hunt a little competition. We’re awarding $760 in prizes: all sorts of gift cards, from Fresh Flours Bakery to Greenwood Hardware. And the grand prize? Each person in the winning team gets $100 at PCC.
The scavenger hunt is free and fun and open to everyone. Here’s how to play:
- Form a team of 1–4 people
- Download the GooseChase app and select “Play as guest”
- Input game code 8ZBME6
- Enter the game password REG
- Create your player name and set your team’s access code
To add teammates, each teammate can follow the steps above and use your access code to join your team. If you forget your access code, you can find it by clicking the gear icon in the top-right corner of the app.
- Have fun and start completing missions!