Our latest Beacon Hill listing went pending this week, and although it stayed on the market just a few days, we spent weeks and weeks getting it ready to show. The house you see above isn’t at all what we saw when the seller first approached us!
We coordinated with contractors to make repairs and updates throughout (and outside) the house. Here’s a list of the biggest tasks we took on while prepping this listing:
- Installed sheetrock in the basement family room/laundry area to finish out the room
- Painted the interior
- Completely updated the bathrooms
- Repaired the closets
- Converted the stovetop and built-in oven to a slide-in stove, which restored some lost cabinet space
- Installed a new water heater
- Replaced the insulation covering from tinfoil silver to a clean white
- Repaired the inside of the entryway
- Replaced wood rot in the outside entryway with new wood
- Replaced the south-facing facia boards
- Installed a new garage door
- Power washed the exterior and cleaned up the yard
If you want to sell your house, but the prospect of getting it ready for the market fills you with dread, let us know. We’ve helped dozens of sellers completely restore their houses, and by doing so, we created options for their future that they had all but written off before talking with us.
We do more isn’t just our slogan. We really do go above and beyond the typical realtor. When we partner with you to sell your house, we do everything we can to sell it for its full value—no matter how much time, sweat, and determination it takes. We take care of all the logistics, so you can sit back and enjoy the benefits.