We’re helping Agents of Change run a fancy clothing drive for the kids of Mary’s Place this holiday season.
We need as many new or gently used fancy children’s clothes as we can collect.
Agents of Change is a philanthropic real estate guild dedicated to helping the homeless. We help support Mary’s Place, a Seattle homeless shelter that runs three local shelter and provides services for homeless women, children, and families.
We asked Mary’s Place what they needed most. “Dress-up clothes for the kids,” they said. Mary’s Place hosts a major holiday party every year, where they try to give every child fancy/dress-up clothes. It’s a one-of-a-kind event for these kids, and they wear their new clothes for days and days afterward. For some of these kids, these are the only fancy clothes they’ve ever worn.
Mary’s Place needs our help. They’re looking for new or gently-used clothing for girls and boys of all ages, from toddlers to teenagers up to 18.
We’ll collect clothing until December 10. We’ve placed a donation rack in each of our offices:
- Homestreet Bank Lending in Northgate (115 NE 100th Ste 110)
- Homestreet Bank in Wedgwood (8200 35th Ave NE)
- RE/MAX NW Northgate Office (315 NE 95th St)
- RE/MAX NW Kirkland Office (11250 Kirkland Wy Ste 101)
- RE/MAX NW Bothell Office (1909 214th St SE Ste 205)
- First Security Mortgage Lending in Bellevue (1110 112th Ave NE #160)
- We’ll be happy to pick up any clothing, too. As long as it’s going to the kids of Mary’s Place, we’re thrilled no matter how we collect it!
Thanks for anything you can contribute. Not all kids get fancy clothes or holiday celebrations… but we can change that.