You get good at real estate by doing real estate, and we do a LOT of real estate. After buying homes in the Greater Seattle Area since 1990, we know this city inside and out. Looking for a top-rated school? A safe community where you can retire in peace? Walking distance to your soon-to-be-favorite restaurants? We’ve got you covered. And once you’re in your new home, what happens if the sewer line cracks, or if you need a new roof? We’ve got an extensive referral network to connect you to honest, reliable contractors, lenders, and other professionals.
We’re a full-service real estate team
Working as a team lets us have a “We do more” philosophy. We always have someone ready to help with whatever you need. We set up appointments, handle inspections, educate you about the market, and work at your pace. We will:
- Guide you through every step of the home-buying process
- Teach you as much real estate know-how as you want (we love educating first-time buyers)
- Consider your unique financial situation and listen to your hopes and dreams (there’s no such thing as a house everyone will like—we want to find the perfect house for you)
- Share our expertise on neighborhoods, nearby schools, and investment potential
- Sort out your financial resources and pre-qualify you for a loan
- Negotiate with sellers and make a compelling offer (many of our clients win bidding wars despite not having the highest offer)
We’re “transition specialists”
We’ll help you find a home you love, and we’ll also help with the difficult, “non-essential” complications of transitioning into your new living situation. If your move comes with a heavy emotional burden or difficult logistics, you don’t have to carry those alone. Whether you’re buying your first home, upgrading spur-of-the-moment after an accidental pregnancy, relocating for work, searching for a new start after a divorce or death, or downsizing now that the kids have moved out, we can help. We’ve helped hundred of clients through all sorts of life transitions. We know how to make this process stress-free and rewarding.
Why do we do all this? Our goal is that after you work with us one time, you’ll want to work with us forever. Whether it’s giving remodeling advice years down the road, emptying out the basement and finding movers, or stepping in as a property manager for your rental, we’re here for you. We care about your hopes and dreams, and we do whatever we can to make those dreams a reality. To put it simply: we do more, because we care more.