When you partner with the Real Estate Gals, you get an entire team working on your behalf. Whether you’re relocating to Seattle, a first-time homebuyer looking for guidance, hoping to sell your current house and upgrade or downsize—we’re here to help.
We’ve helped hundreds of people like you find the perfect home. We’re here to make your experience as enjoyable and relaxing as possible.
Why do YOU need a real estate agent?
The only way to really understand a particular home’s value is by seeing hundreds, if not thousands, of other homes. The only way to make sure your offer stands above the crowd is to know what the other offers look like. The only way to get the best lenders, inspectors, and builders is to have relationships with them. And in Seattle’s extremely competitive market, a real estate agent’s experience matters all the more.
This goes double for people relocating to Seattle. We’re familiar with the city, the tech industry, and what it takes to set up life in a new place. If you’re moving here for Amazon, Microsoft, Expedia, Boeing, or any other industry, we’ll make your transition easy.
Realtors on YOUR side
When we work with you, we represent your interests and no one else’s. We will:
- Guide you through the home-buying process
- Teach you about the real estate market
- Hear your feelings
- Consider schools, neighborhoods, and investment potential
- Sort out your financial resources
- Pre-qualify you for a loan
- Negotiate with sellers
- Find a house you can call “home”
As a full-service real estate team, we…
- Know Seattle. We’ve been doing this for more than twenty years.
- Look out for your best interests and listen to your feelings.
- Explore the loan process with you and get you pre-qualified for the home you can afford.
- Search thousands of listings in the Multiple Listing Service.
- Negotiate with sellers to get you the best possible price.